Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

AIS Light Stamp Over Dark Base

Just a quick post to show my Adventures in Stamping mani for this week.  The theme is light stamp over dark base.


With Flash
Not really happy with it, but it's done.  With three challenges going on, sometimes my poor little AIS nails get the last of my creative juice.

Without Flash












I started with OPI Live and Let Die from the James Bond Collection (obviously :)  This is, in my opinion, a gorgeous color!  In different lighting it looks black or murky teal or deep dark forest green, but no matter the lighting there is a golden glitter lurking in it's depth.  This is what makes this polish special in my eyes.  It does not scream "GLITTER", or even calmly state "Glitter", it whispers, softly "Hey, over here, check how I sparkle".  I love, Love, LOVE it!  It goes on smoothly with average dry time.  The only issue I have is clean up.  The polish comes off just fine, with no staining, but because the glitter is so fine, it tends to hang around the cuticles for awhile after removal.  I'm okay with having sparkly cuticles if it means being able to enjoy this beauty at my fingertips.

Did I say this was going to be a quick post?  Sorry about that!  Just a few more pics/words and then I am outta here.



I stamped with my new Ozotic Scatter, which you can read more about HERE, if you are so inclined, and Bundle Monster BM10, a french tip stamp.  That's all there is too it.

No comments:

Post a Comment