Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

FREE Zoyas!

I don't normally post twice in one day, but I wanted to make sure all my lovely followers knew about this amazing offer from Zoya.  Don't know if it applies to preorders for the PixieDust collection (which I cannot wait for!) but it would be worth a try.  Even if not, you can pick up 3 Zoyas for just the price of shipping ($10).  Can't beat that with a stick!  Use the code in the image below between January 7th and 13th.

 I have lots of Zoyas on my wishlist, now I just have to figure out which three I am going to get!  And while you are there, check out their blog for swatches of the PixieDust collection being released in February.  They are similar in finish to the OPI Liquid Sand, but in pastel colors!  There will definitely be a couple of these added to my stash.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this! I had deleted mine thinking I'd be a good lil Inky & not cave to the drool worthy Zoya offer...then I changed my mind. LOL I remembered you had indeed posted the code & now I'm waiting w/ants in my pants (like 100's of other polish heads lol) for my Zoya Raven, Storm & Freja to arrive.

    Thanks Tina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help! I am trying hard to resist, but I don't think I will be able to.

      Delete
    2. How can you resist 3 Zoyas for $10 s/h? That's practically like buy 1 get 2 FREE!!! LOL

      Delete
    3. I know, but we are waiting to see if my hubby gets laid off in the next couple of weeks, so spending money on polish is a no no right now. Boo hoo

      Delete
    4. I sorry! That hanging on the edge feeling bites big time. #8(

      Delete
    5. I don't know if you already ordered, but if you spend an $25 with the same code, you even get the shipping free! I caved and ended up getting 7 polishes for $32 and no shipping! Buy 4 get 3 free with no shipping. That is at least half price in my book.

      Delete