Translate

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fashion Friday With An Untried

I love when I can combine my personal challenges with (MSMD, Fashion Fridays, Swatchin Saturdays) with one that I have joined.  Today it is Fashion Friday with NCC Untried.


This was inspired by one of my mother's dresses that I loved when I was little.  Yes, it was the 70's and no, I couldn't find a picture of it.  Instead, I scoured the internet for something similar.  This is what I found....





I see anything that combines orange, rust, yellow and paisleys, I go right back to my childhood.  Sitting by the pool at our apartment.  Her's had a miniskirt and she would sunbathe by the pool while we swam.  Rust paisleys remind me of summer.  How weird is that?

With Flash
Artificial Light

This started with two coats of China Glaze Desert Sun.  This is my untried.  I thought maybe I would have used it for a halloween mani, but nope...It has languished in my China Glaze stash for over a year.  Sad polish!  But now it sees the light of day in a design that brings to mind sunny days.




I stamped with BM-315 and Avon Forbidden Fudge.  Sorry I outlined the wrong image!  I am tired and too lazy to go back and re-edit.  You know which image I used, right?


Finally I dotted with China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, 'cause there HAD to be some kind of yellow or it just wouldn't fit my memory.  Now I am beyond tired and have to work in the morning.  If you aren't to tired, check out the other untrieds!

.    .




3 comments: