Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Do You Love SpaRitual?

I haven't ever done a haul post, but this deal was too good to keep from you.  Keep reading how you can get these for $4.99 or less each.  

Why haven't I done a haul post before?  Well, they kinda embarrass me....how many I purchase....how long it takes me to use them....etc.  But I am making an exception this time.  Here are the new pretty bottles, swatched, color coded and ready to be tucked into my drawer.


I'm letting you, my beloved followers, know where I got these at such a great price before I Tweet or put it on Facebook.  I got these at 6pm.com.  You can find a huge selection of SpaRitual HEREHave a great night!

Tina

9 comments:

  1. Aw, man! So bummed they only ship to the US. That's a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer Liz! Didn't even check that.

      Delete
  2. what are the dots on top of the bottle that you us to color code?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a bunch of scrapbooking stuff around. These are white foam dot stickers. I just used what I could find that I thought would work....don't know what I will use when I run out :-(

      Delete
  3. I just noticed the swatch dots.That's neet. New follower alert.Hi! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh-My-God!! I'm jealous!! lol Don't be ahame of your hauls, this is what you like (and me too! lol) :) Kisses,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were such a great deal...and some colors I had on my wish list too! Love it when I can delete a pin off my Pinterest want board!

      Delete