Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Love Me Some Pastels

Second to the last Pastel mani for The Nail Challenge Collaborative.  I have never thought of myself as a pastel type of girl, but I have really enjoyed this months challege.  I am saving my favorite for last though, so check back on Saturday.


I'm kind of cheating with this mani.  It is one I did back in February that never got posted.  I was going for an argyle look, only with hearts instead of diamonds.  I wish I would have used black or brown lines instead of silver...and a thinner striping brush.  I'm sure I will try this again sometime to get it "right".



All but the ring finger are done with two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Quick Sand.  The ring finger is two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Petal Pusher topped with hearts made with a dotting tool, more Quick Sand and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Slick Slate.

Thanks for looking!
Tina






No comments:

Post a Comment