I loved my candy canes so much, I decided I didn't want to remove them! I used Bria as a model this time. Her nails have been sorely neglected since I started this challenge and I thought these would be perfect for her.
I really love Robin Moses' snowmen nails HERE (tee hee) but knew I could never recreate them myself, so I went with THIS. I wanted to do step by step pictures, but it is much more difficult to do with someone else. However,I loved these so much that I took several pics of the finished product!
Here's how it was done.
- Base coat
- One coat of Sinful Colors Cinderella
- Sponged tips with Different Dimension Selene. Want more about this indie? Check it HERE
- Stamped with Konad Special White and Bundle Monster BM-323, BM-319, BM14 and Konad m5
- One coat of Revlon Moon Candy Supernova (the flakey)
- Snowman head with Ulta White
- Carrot nose with Avon Art Orange
- Added eyes with dotting tool and Sinful Colors Black
- Added a thin layer of top coat on the bottom of the snowman and while still wet created the smile with tiny little balls from MUA Nail Constellations (supposed to be used for caviar nails)
- Finally a last layer of top coat.