Here's how I did it:
- Two Coats of Nails Inc Gatwick. This is a lovely matte red that reminds me of fabric...or at least that was the idea :)
- The coat/hat trim was done with Revlon Pure Pearl
- Santa's face was done with Avon Ballerina
- The beard was done with OPI Peace Baby!, the off white shade that I have been searching for and actually found at CVS (aren't they not supposed to sell those?). I let the first coat dry and then added some more with a small art brush to create "whiskers".
- The gold on the belt is a China Glaze Magnetic (I can't remember the name right off the top of my head)
Well, now that my first challenge is over, I'm a little sad. Of course it isn't over until you check out all the other Santas!