Translate

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 7 of 12 Snowflakes


I just can't stay away from the dark colors!  Snow at midnight?  I started with Sephora by OPI 212-Sephora.  I love this color!  I can count on one hand the number of polishes I have purchased at full price and this is one of them.  I couldn't resist it.  Want to see what it looks like on his own?  Here goes.





Look at all that darkness with copper and holo flaky goodness!  I am in love.  Copper is one of my favorite colors and the copper flakes in this are to die for.  Plus, add holo in there and I have a polish worth the full price.

I stamped with several different Bundle Monster snowflake patterns with Essie Good as Gold and Revlon Copper Penny.  Finally I added one coat of Revlon Moon Candy Universe (a lovely flaky).  Here's a pic without flash for more detail.


And here's a little extra :)  I did my sis-in-laws nails in a lovely blue (Essence Jacobs Protection) and silver and teal snowflakes.


Once again, snow at "Twilight"....get it?  Anyway, check out all the other lovely snowflakes!





21 comments:

  1. Love these manis !!! I can't stay away form dark colors either lol !! Ooh I especially love 212 - anything copper I am in !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know that someone else is up this late! Copper lovers unite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, that base is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it is a gorgeous color. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I love the OPI color!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quickly becoming one of my favorite polishes. Thanks Dionne!

      Delete
  5. I love how unconventional you are with your color choices. They really work to make your manis gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Not that I'm a scrooge, but the whole red and green thing doesn't really appeal, though it will turn up in the ornament mani.

      Delete
    2. I hear ya! I only use red & green together during December & as lil as I can, lol

      Delete
  6. this is absolutely gorgeous, love your snowflakes at midnight :D

    ReplyDelete