Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Oops....33 DC

I have been so busy getting ready for a bunch of upcoming challenges, I totally missed posting the first day of The Crumpet Tarts 33 Day Challenge.  Better late than never!


Day one is dots.  I am inspired from all different places, but fashion is one of the big one.  This was inspired by this gorgeous Christian Dior dress.



I started with a two coats of Avon Ballerina, then added the "swoops" free hand with Finger Paints Black Expressionism.  Next I dotted with Zoya Willow and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.  My freehand skills still need help, so I am not quite happy with it, but I love the idea!

 


 I think this one was one of the best.  What do you think?  Check out the rest of the participants.




























 

2 comments:

  1. This manicure's so great!!! You had such a great inspiration, I love it!

    ReplyDelete