I do, however have lots of brown cremes. Why? Don't know, I just like browns I guess. Here's the colors I used:
- Thumb - Ulta Set the Nude. I purchased a mini bottle of this at Christmas time for $1 when I was trying to find the ultimate creme colored base. I'm glad it was cheap because application of it sucks the big one. The brush is small and stiff. The polish is streaky at best and has no self leveling properties at worst. Nice pale tan color, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have a lot of patience and skill.
- Index - Nina Biege A Vue. Nina is a brand you can purchase at Sally Beauty. The formula is average, but the brush does brush gets an A+ from me. I like my brushes with a rounded tip, instead of straight. Check. I like them wide. Check. I like them flat. Check. So if you like wide, flat, rounded brushes, Nina's brush will quickly become one of your favorites.
- Middle - Milani Teddy Brown. I love this color, but once again, the formula left much to be desired. It is a very opaque color, but lacks in self leveling properties. Maybe if I added a thinner?
- Ring - Finger Paints Its Baroque. Another Sally Beauty brand. For some reason it shows a green tint the above pic. See below for a more accurate color representation. No green tint in real life
- Pinky - China Glaze Foie Gras. One of my favorite brown cremes. This purple tinged brown is perfection in my book.
So what to stamp over my browns? Something tough and feminine at the same time! Roses and barbed wire.
I stamped with BM-323 and Konad Special Black, full on my thumb and partial on all others. Then I stamped with China Glaze Positively In Love and MM07.
I'm sure this isn't the first time you've seen this theme, but I enjoyed creating it.
Thanks for looking!