Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another Beauty From LynBDesigns

No challenge for today's mani, just a chance to show you another beauty from LynBDesigns.



I have had this "thing" about stamping with holos recently.  It gives a gorgeous base a subtle beauty without covering it up too much.



This is the lovely LynBDesigns Oobleck from the Dr. Seuss collection.  These pictures do not do it justice.  Here it looks like a minty spring green with a bit of glitter.  In real life it is filled with a color shifting micro glitter.  I tried to capture it, but just couldn't!  It shifts from green to gold and I even thought I saw some teal in there.  The sparkle is subtle, but not so subtle that you can't see it like some polish....Yes, I am talking about YOU OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know.  

Jenna is having a sale at her LynBDesigns store HERE until August 18th.  Just enter the code THANKYOU at checkout for 40% off everything in the store.  She also has some delicious handmade perfume oils.  Purchase a sample or two to find a frangrance you like and she can add it to her handmade cuticle oil.   





Although I hated to cover this up, the holo made it okay.  I stamped with Gals GA31 and Layla Ultra Violet.


I love this!  So springy and fresh.  Don't forget to hop over to LynBDesigns and snatch up some lovelies during the sale!

Thanks for looking and commenting!
Tina

 

2 comments: