Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bria's Holiday Puppies

Only one challenge this month and I can't seem to keep up!  Today is Friday's prompt, Christmas animals.  I knew there would be a lot of raindeers, maybe some penguins.  I, of course, wanted to be different.  It was Bria's turn this time, so I gave her a choice.  There were pandas, foxes, even dolphins, but she chose puppies.  Oh, and I am using this for AIS too!


This started with a lovely pale blue, LVX Celeste.  I have to say, LVX knows how to do cremes.  Although the brush on this had bristles that were too stiff, causing streaking when applied, the formula caused it to self level and all the streaks disappeared.  I still used two coats.

 































I used the stamping decal technique with all but the doggy prints.  For the trees, I used Konad Special White filled with Sinful Colors Man Hunt.  The Dogs were Mentality Foxy filled with OPI My Vampire is Buff.  Paw prints are Mentality Prim.  Hats are Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red dotted with W&W French White Creme.


Finally, I added some Different Dimension Selene on the tips as snow.  Bria love this, so it was totally worth all the steps.  Check the others!







23 comments:

  1. Your nails came out amazing. I usually just do plain colors (no nail art), but you inspire me to want to get something cool on my nails like you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! That nail art is great-I love the puppies--do they have kitties also? Not that I would attempt this by myself but maybe I could get someone to do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some of those nails!! Oh my gosh how cute they are. What a great job you did on this.... Not sure I could do it but would sure like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute and very creative. I bet you get a lot of attention when you are out. I definteily do not have your talent for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! What a cute way to show off your nails and your love of pets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially love how you created the snow effect on the nails. This turned out beautifully and so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your nails. They are so festive. It is prefect for any holiday party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the little puppies, though I think my daughter would have flipped to have the option of having a fox painted on her nails. They are all the rage nowadays :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my they are gorgeous I love the puppies! Wish I could do such things my hands shake too much x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What talent
    You are amazing and so creative
    I don't have the patience
    Came out great

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice and oh so festive. Must be so much fun showing these off during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails really look great. I love being able to apply novelty images like these to my nails during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those nails! The holiday puppy is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am lovin' your holiday nails! Do mine next please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such nice holiday nails. Too bad I can't stop bitting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute holiday nails! I love the puppy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this!! So fun to do with my teen!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww! these look great! I'm hoping to pull off some awesome stuff like this for my daughter when her hands get bigger! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow your nails look great. I don't do my nails but my daughter does. She doesn't do anything this extravagant though. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those nails look super cute! I wish I could do my nails that good!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are really pretty! I wish I had talent like that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such cute nail art. The puppy in the Santa hat is just too cute. Love the pretty shade of blue too. My girls would love this.

    ReplyDelete