Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blinged Tree

A little late with this one.  A quickie for the 12 Days of Christmas Ornament prompt.


I have had this done for over a week, but when I went to edit the pics, I realized that I had very few shots and all at the same angle.  I don't know what I was thinking!  I also didn't get any photos of this gorgeous base!  So the plan was to re-swatch the base and maybe even stamp with a different color too.  But then, once again....life.  So I decided to just go ahead and show you what I have :)


 This pic shows you the gorgeousness of the base....a little bit.



The base is three coats of I Love Nail Polish Mutgen (H), a holofied multichrome that shifts from green to blue to red to orange.  I hope to to have a gif of this on it's own soon.












Next I stamped with Sugar Bubbles SB Special 002 and Maybelline Bold Gold.  Some of the pattern gets lost in all that holo goodness.  If I was to do this again, I would stamp with a non metallic polish....maybe a royal purple?  With the closeness of the holo sparkle and gold polish, you really couldn't see the details.  The hubby thought it was a dotticure (although he didn't call it that :)














So there you have it.  Not horrible, but I wish I hadn't done it at 2:00 am so I would have been a little more on it with pics.  Check the rest.







2 comments:

  1. Pretty color combination! Looks so festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab! Love that base-it looks gorgeous. I also like how the bauble on the edge of your middle finger looks like a really happy smily alien =D

    ReplyDelete