Translate

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Get ready boys and girls, I got some gorgeousness coming your way courtesy of Essie.  12 days of Christmas prompt is snow/winter.  Let's get right to it!


Look at that gorgeousness!  Yep I am all about the texture recently.


This started with two coats of Essie Lots of Lux from their Encrusted Treasures collection.  Such a stunning bright blue.  This also is the most opaque textured polish I have purchased so far.  It could easily be a one coater, but I used two coats because I know what macros do with visible nail lines.  Yep this is pretty, but just wait for the top coat further down in the post.


  Next I stamped with Sugar Bubbles SB Special 002 and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep.  This plate has my favorite Christmas/Holiday images.  <3 it!



 I like Essie Lots of Lux textured, but top coated this polish is stunning!  All the sparkly bits, well they....sparkle :)  So purdy!  Here comes the spam!


 What do you think?  Best blue textured ever (so far)?  Is it sparkly enough for ya?  Wintery enough?  Let me know!  And thanks for looking!
Tina










6 comments:

  1. Pretty! It makes me cold just looking at it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! It perfectly matches the weather around here!

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of these plates. And is that your logo etched in the plate? It's beyond cool. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not etched, just Photoshoped in. I am such a perfectionist that I spend a lot of time editing the image, so I add my logo to the image in case anyone wants to "borrow" it. I acquired the Sugar Bubbles plates during a group buy through Adventures in Stamping (Facebook group). It is a South American company. AIS does a lot of group buys during the year to make out of country plates more accessible (and usually cheaper) to those of us in the States.

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog thru Inky Whiskers and MUST know the post about using the silicone mat for making stamping decals. I so want to do advanced stamping as I am a regular stamping genius (HEHE) and need to know about your fab idea! Please leave me link on my blog if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that Inky sweet! I left some links on your Facebook page instead of you blog. BTW, your blog was one of the ones I followed early on in my polish obsession days (pre-blog) and somehow I lost track of you. You are now on my Bloglovin so I won't miss any!

      Delete