Translate

Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Cult Nails Gradient and More

The prompt for yesterday's Never Ending Pile challenge is glow in the dark.  I only have one GITD polish and it has already been worn, so instead I am going to take this time to show you what I did for last weeks "as many as possible".  


I am not very good with disorder, and too many colors = disorder to my mind, so I only went with five.


These are new additions to my stash.  No that I am on a serious no-buy, I will have to start using my older polishes for this challenge.  The Cult Nails are from the It's a New Day Collection.  From left to right:  New Day, Evolution and Falling Hard.  I pre-ordered these and it came with Cult Nails first stamping plate!  I hope to feature that soon.  The Juleps are from my May Maven Box, Saaya on the left and Laree on the right.


I started with two coats of New Day.  I did this because, being a yellow, I was concerned about coverage with sponging.  Of course, it was two coats of pure perfection!


Next I sponged a gradient using (from cuticle to tip) Evolution, Saaya and Laree.


Finally, I stamped with Falling Hard and moYou Pro 14.  Love this doodle flower image and will have to do some lead lighting with it eventually.


The moon rock says it all.  LOVE this!  Love the gradient...love that Falling Hard stamps so well...love the image!  Only thing I didn't love was that I didn't have my longer nails for a more distinctive gradient :)  Thanks for looking and commenting!  Have a great Mother's Day for those that are or have one.  Otherwise, happy opening day of the fishing season (tee hee).


.




5 comments:

  1. I love how soft this gradient is! Nice stamping on top too. I really want to get my hands on some MoYou London stamping plates now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They are some of my favorite! If you are part of the Adventures in Stamping Facebook group, they are doing a group buy. I think it is 20% off and shared shipping,

      Delete
  2. very delicate and beautiful design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and I like the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You did a great job incorporating a lot of different polishes!

    ReplyDelete