Translate

Monday, May 12, 2014

Possibly My Favorite Textured - Loreal Hidden Gems


Today's prompt for #TGPNPC Never Ending Pile challenge is texture.  You know I was all over this one!

With Flash
Artificial Light

 This is three thin coats of Loreal Hidden GemsI think that this is my new favorite textured polish, even more than my texture crush, OPI What Wizardry Is This.  It is a black base filled with teal micro glitters and silver glitters.  You know I had to love this dark and moody texture and the silver glitters just make it pop!  It is like the dark fairy sibling of the Zoya Magical Pixie dusts.  Yup, LOVE it!  There are a couple more dark textures from Loreal that I hope to be showing you soon!


I definitely did not want to cover this beauty up too much, so I just added some "subtle" stamping.


I used the bottom swirl of this image from moYou Pro 06 to create a kind of half moon design with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep.


*sigh*  This is easily one of my favorites so far this year!  Teal texture?  Swirly stamping?  Just plain stunning, if I may say so myself.


Just a note.  It may look like there is some balding with this.  It is just an illusion.  It is actually those silver glitters buried under the teal glitters.  It did not look like balding at all IRL, just buried glitter.


Mood stone shot!  Thanks for looking and commenting!

Tina




3 comments:

  1. Nice texture and the stamping looks great with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this one! I'm a big fan of the Hidden Gems collection and I really like the look of stamping over texture. Well done!

    ReplyDelete