Translate

Monday, May 19, 2014

Skittles, Skittles and More Skittles!

The prompt for today's Never Ending Pile challenge is "skittles".  How perfect that it coincides with The Nail Challenge Collaborative's theme.  So today is a twofer.


This started with the polish on my ring finger, Milani Sugar Rim, a clear polish filled with micro matte glitters in turquoises, bronze, brown and red.  Here I used three coats for full coverage.  It went on smoothly with good coverage, except at the tip.  I just daubed some on the tips to complete the coverage.


I then chose polish that matched the glitter.  
  • Index is Milani Chocolate Sprinkles.  
  • Middle is Julep Kai, one of their Sea Salt Finishes.  It has a sparse texture, but is a gorgeous color.  You can currently find it on the Julep site for just $2.99!  I dotted with Milani Chocolate Sprinkles and Essie Good As Gold.
  • Ring is Milani Sugar Rim.
  • Pinkie is Loreal Good As Gold.
  • Thumb is Julep Bess.
 
Next I stamped my thumb with PUEEN06/Mentality Foxy and BM-412/Essie Good As Gold.


Out of my comfort zone?  Yes.  Do I like it?  Yes!


And it all started with Sugar Rim!  Thanks for looking and commenting!  Check the skittles done by all the other lovely ladies!











1 comment:

  1. I love that ring finger design the most. What a fun skittle.

    ReplyDelete