Not crazy about these. Nice idea, but not wild about the execution. Trying to use two different colors on the stamping plate made for difficult stamping.
I started with three coats of Orly Pretty Ugly. Such a gorgeous polish, but the formula isn't all that good. Didn't like to self level, so even after three coats there was still some balding. Can't see it in IRL but shows in the DMP.
Next I stamped with Vivid Lacquer VL 019. I used Konad Special Green for the stems, then dotted white on the flowers. Problem was that to get it scraped in such a way that the colors didn't blend, the scraper kept pulling polish out of the stems. Don't know if that makes sense, but that is what happened.
I tried filling in the stems with a green that was close, but obviously my detail brush was not detailed enough.
I went back over with a dotting tool and more white polish. Again, not my best.
I added some grass with my crummy detail brush, trying to get it to look a bit better. Nope.
This was one of those that looked a whole lot better IRL. All the little inconsistencies didn't show. Oh well. It is done and posted. Thanks for looking!