Translate

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#31DC2014 Yellow Mystery

I have a bit of a theme going here...two-fers.  Today my prompts are "yellow" for #31DC2014 and "mystery" for Llama Nails.  I didn't go for any specific mystery book/movie, just mystery in general.


It might look complicated, but it was actually pretty easy.


I started with two coats of Barielle My City Apartment.  I stamped the middle two with DRK-C and other three with GALS GA47.


I splattered the middle two with Sally Hansen Rapid Red, then stamped with Bundle Monster BM-421 and Sally Hansen Lightening (the yellow for #31DC2014).


Then I used Konad red to stamp the rest, MoYou 72 and BM-414



I know I have seen similar (and better) nail art out there, but I still had fun doing it.  Let me know what you think!  Thanks for looking and commenting!






4 comments:

  1. These are such cool crime scene nails! I love watching criminal shows so this was nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow. This is awesome. One of my favorite mani's of all time. I love murder/thriller books and movies so obviously, I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of all time?!? Wow, I feel honored! Nothing like a good thriller to get the blood flowing. Pun intended!

      Delete