Translate

Friday, September 26, 2014

Golden Oldie

I have a friend/relative who is a nail tech and owns her own salon.  She is the sweetest person you could ever know.  Some months ago she was in town and I offered to do her nails.  I mean, how often do nail techs have someone else do their nails?  Plus it gave me a chance to show her how to do nail stamping :)  They don't teach that in school ya know!  She is a coffee freak so I knew just what to do for her.  It included a favorite golden oldie, Contrary Polish Hayride.  Fits perfectly for the GOT brown prompt.  Oh, that doesn't sound good does it?  tee hee


Hayride is a favorite because of its taupe tone and golden shimmer.  Not everyone wants brown on their nails, though.  It will probably be visited more here in the fall months though.


I stamped with Messy Mansion MM10.  No image today as I have too much to do to be editing plate images :)  It is amazing how much there is to do when you are unemployed :)

This is the last Crumpet Nail Tarts Golden Oldie Thursday :(  I haven't been able to do every week, but I did do the majority.  I won't miss it though because there is a new Crumpet Nail Tart challenge coming up that incorporates golden oldies AND untrieds, my favorite types of polish!  Have yourself a great day/weekend!

Tina





1 comment: