Translate

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Three-fer Nail Art

Quickie today as I am still sick and this should have been posted on Sunday :(  This one covers THREE challenges, #31DC2014 black and white, AIS geometric and NCC geometric.


This was inspired by someone, somewhere, but I am too miserable to figure out where or who.  I will try to find it when I am feeling better and link back, or if you know, link in comments :)


Started with a base of Cult Nails Tempest and Finger Paints Black Expressionism sponged with Pahlish Eleven's Hour is Over Now.  You can barely see it over the black, but it did add some sparklies.


Stamped with Emily de Molly EDM03.


That's it.  There may be another post later tonight, if I have the energy.  Don't forget to check out the other geometrics from The Nail Challenge Collaborative.

.
 




1 comment: