Translate

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

#WorldCancerDay Paint it Purple

Today is world cancer day, and several of us in the nail community are painting our nail purple for the event.  I have several friends who have battled breast cancer and an uncle who recently lost his battle with brain cancer.  I am proud to wear purple for them and all the others that have or continue to battle and their families.  Here is my mani.



I started with three coats of Zoya Adina.  This is one of my all time favorite purples and would have been on my 2013 Faves list, if not for the fact that it wasn't released in 2013!  I know I took pics of this on it's own, but I just can't find them anywhere!  Trust me when I say that it is a gorgeous purple filled to the brim with a green to gold duochrome shimmer.





















Next I stamped with MJ XX and Zoya Mira, a lovely purple creme.  I chose this image because it reminded me of boobies (tee hee).



I had the hardest time capturing the green shift, although it is easy to see IRL.  This was the closest I could get.  You can just barely see it on my index.  Feel free to check the other #WorldCancerDay Manis.




1 comment:

  1. That stamping pattern is beautiful! I love it in the metallic!

    ReplyDelete