Translate

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 29 of Crumpets 31 DC - Inspired by a Blogger


Day 29 is inspired by a blogger.  This was a difficult one for me.  There are so many talented bloggers out there, and I follow so many of them.  One of my favorites is the lovely Marta from Chit Chat Nails.  I used her mani HERE as inspiration.  Her's is so much more gorgeous than mine!  Here is what I came up with.


I am not wild about these.  Maybe it is not the right colors, I don't know.  Anyways, here is how i did it.


I started with two coats of China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, then added one coat China Glaze Fast Track and another stripe of Zoya Yara.


Next I stamped with Bundle Monster BM20 and Oztic Scatter 910.



Now to check the other blogger inspired manis.





2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tina for liking my design enough to try it on your own.

    Looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Marta! Thanks for ALL the times you have inspired me!

      Delete