Day 7 is ombre or skittle. I used my lovely daughter as a nail model. She choose the color blue. I really wanted to do an ombre with all cremes, but realized that I don't have a lot of creams in blue. Guess that may have to be remedied soon (tee hee).
Colors are as follows:
- Thumb - China Glaze Deviantly Daring - two coats
- Index - Layla Ocean Rush, a gorgeous linear holo - two coats
- Middle - Nina Caribbean Blue
- Ring - Glitzology Blue Lagoon - two coats over one coat of Nina Caribbean Blue. I hope show you a full mani with this spectacular glitter soon. It is packed with blue, gold, black and holo glitter. I probably could have just layered this by itself, it is so dense. You can find Glitzology polishes HERE. Stacy is a glitter genius and you must take a look at her shop! I purchased 4 glitter bombs from her and love every single one of them!
- Pinky - Sinful Colors Kissy
Here it is without a flash, because the stamping hardly showed up with the flash, and not at all on the ring finger. If I was to do it again, I would stamp with black or white so it would show up better and give some continuity to the whole thing. I am not much for ombre or skittle manis, but it sure gives you a chance to show off a lot of polishes! Go check out all the other lovely manis.