Translate

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Is This Nail Art a Crime?

Quick post to show you my nail art for Llama Nails.  I spent nine hours walking around the State Fair today.  Not only do my legs and feet ache, my arthritis in my knees means I can barely bend them.  Not that it wasn't worth it though.  Love the fair!  Fine arts building is my favorite.  I could spend hours in there.  The pain, however, means I don't have the attention span for a long post.


The prompt for today is "crime".  Remember, this is a book/movie challenge.  Can you guess?


This is for the Millennium Series by Stieg Larsson.  The series includes The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest.  See what I did there?


This image might explain my pinkie and thumb :)


That's it.  I would expound more, but bed and an icepack is calling me.  Thanks for looking and commenting!





4 comments:

  1. These look great. Love the different designs here especially the one on the middle nail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I have the flame thing down pat. (I just cursed myself to fail the next time I attempt it!)

      Delete
  2. They turned out great!! I did the same series for this week's prompt "Mystery"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Cute nail art designs , love the colour combination and they look great. Impressive as always! :)

    ReplyDelete