Translate

Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th of July Nail Art

The fireworks have started and I am going insane.  Not only do I have to listen to the fireworks, my dogs are going crazy at every boom and bang!  It is going to be an interesting weekend!  Just a quick post to show my Independence Day mani for Finger Foods Theme Buffet.


I have a love/hate relationship with this.  Why?  Well first there is the DMP that show all the flaws.  Next is the HORRIBLE staining.  I should have used a white base coat.  The joys of being a nail art blogger.  I love it because it is so cute despite its flaws.


I started with one coat of Avon Ballerina.  After it was fully dry, I added hole reinforcers and painted 2/3 of the tip with Zoya Blaze.


Next it was time for Zoya Dream.


Finally I added some stripes and holographic stars.  I completed this at about 1:00 am this morning, so my stripes were a little wonky.  You cannot even notice it IRL.  That is it.  For such a complicated look, it was really easy.  Now if I could just get my nails whitened.  Anybody have suggestions?  Thanks for looking and commenting!

Tina






2 comments:

  1. Love that you did the design on the tips! Its very different and unique from other 4th of July nails.

    ReplyDelete