Translate

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Two Witches

Instead of putting witches on my nails, I decided to do what I thought witches would wear on their nails.  My first try I loved, but it did not translate very well in the pics, so I tried again.  That means that today you get two manis!  First let's start with the one that did not photograph well.




 This started with Finger Paints Black Expressionism sponged all over with China Glaze Agro.  



Next I sponged near the cuticles with Glitzology Sherwood Forest, a clear polish filled with glitter awesomeness in shades of green and brown.  You can kinda see it in the bottle or you can check the post HERE.  This has to be my all time favorite glitter polish!  Finally I sponged on China Glaze Howl You Doin' for a pop of purple.  I think it was all the glitter that freaked my camera out.  So then I came up with this.



You know that a lot of witches are portrayed with green skin, so I thought this grinch green would be good.  I started with two coats of OPI Don't Talk Bach.  I have to admit that I love this "ugly" pee green color.  It has a nice shimmer and applies like butter.



Next I sponged with Zoya Yara, another lovely/ugly shimmer filled green.  And finally I sponged with OPI Indulgence, a sparkly orangish red that looked a bit like blood to me.



This is what was under my zombie mani.  So, what do you think?  Which do you like better?  Let me know in the comments.






No comments:

Post a Comment