Translate

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Bria is Going Batty

I promised myself that I would go to bed at a decent time tonight (even though there is a whole box of Manicurity polishes sitting on my desk waiting to be swatched!)  So this is going to be a quickie.


 Looks like Bria went a little heavy with the file on one side of her nails (tee hee).  We started with two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Red-io Active on index, middle and pinkie and Finger Paints Black Expressionism on thumb and ring.



 Red-io Active is a shimmery red fast drying polish.  It looks more orange in the pics than it is IRL.  I stamped with BM-213 and Black Expressionism over the red nails.



 Then I stamped over the black nails with Red-io and BM-301.  Bria loved how this bloody bat looks.



 
The color in this pic is much more accurate.  Thanks for looking and commenting!  And don't forget to check out the other batty manis.






No comments:

Post a Comment