Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Sherlock Revisit

When I saw that the theme this month of The Nail Challenge Collaborative was music/movies/TV, I knew I was going to revisit a mani I did previously and wasn't happy with.  Well, I was happy with it, just not my execution and photos.  So, here again, is Sherlock at Buckingham Palace.


If you want to see the original, you can see it HERE.  In case you don't want to, here is the inspiration for this mani.


Don't recognize this?  Then you need to run to Netflix and watch one of the best TV shows ever made, Sherlock.  Smart, funny and brilliant.


Index represents John's jacket with it's leather shoulder patch.  Middle is the pillow.  Index is Sherlock's sheet.  Thumb and pinkie is the couch.


I still love this, and although I wasn't quite sure if I should revisit it so soon, I am happy I did.  I am ambivalent about not creating something new for Sherlock, but I have two other chances for new ideas this month.  Just a one more pic because....well, I love it!


Do you have some love for Sherlock?  Understand why I redid it?  Want to check out the other inspired manis?  Thanks for looking (even though you may have already seen the original).




2 comments: