Translate

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter a Little Late

I know it is late, but the Easter mani I did for Bria ended up too cute to not show you.  I originally was going to post this for Adventures in Stamping, but life got in the way.  Better late than never, as they say.


I know that there were lots of similar manis floating around last week, but I knew Bria would love it, so originality was set aside to make my girl happy.


I started with two coats of Julep Emerson on index, ring and pinkie.  There are a lot of black spotted crellies out there, but I happen to love this one!  The spots are small and plentiful and the crelly is a beautiful blue tinged grey.  So purdy!


The ring is two coats of NOPI Ladies in the Limelight and thumb is two coats of Cult Nails Tempest.  I added some more Emerson to the tips.


Stamping was done on all but the thumb with Cult Nails Tempest and Winstonia W212.  Thumb was done with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and MoYou UK N14 as we celebrate the christian Easter and wanted to emphasize the true meaning of Easter for us.


Bria wanted to pose with some of her Easter candy.  Isn't she sweet!


Ever have one of these Lindt chocolate carrots?  They have hazelnut flavoring and are delicious!  It is a good thing they are only out at Easter....just like Robins Eggs!

Thanks for looking and commenting!  See you tomorrow!

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Its never too late for another Easter manicure! This one is fun and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I am not the only one that feels this way!

      Delete