Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

GOT Polish Pastel

I have to say that out of all the challenges I am currently participating in, Golden Oldie Thursdays is one of my favorites!  Rediscovering polish treasures in my stash, digging them out to see the light of day and finding new ways to use them, is very satisfying.  Take today's mani for instance.  A favorite indie polish, stamped with a favorite image I have not used in a LONG time, with a newer holo.  What could be better than that?  I suppose a few things.  Jensen Ackles could stop by for dinner....followed by breakfast.  Oops, sorry, a little too much fangirling there!


As always, I love a bit of subtle stamping, so it is no wonder that I love this!

With Flash
Artificial Light

This lovely started with Contrary Polish Play Me, a soft greyed pastel purple with a teal shimmer.  If you didn't already know, I have HUGE love for Carrie's creations.  Just use the search feature to find all the beauties.  She does not have a direct store, but Contrary Polish has a large number of retailers all over the world.  To find what is best for you, check her retailers HERE.  This is three coats , but you could easily get away with two, and top coat.


 


















Next I stamped with BM-314 and Girly Bits Lack of Pies.  This image has always been one of my favorites, but with my growing plate stash, it hasn't been visited in quite awhile.


I really like the subtlety of this.  From some angles you can just barely see the holo and then FLASH, there it is!  Pic spam on its' way!


As always, thanks for visiting and commenting!  Don't forget to check out the other pastel manis!





2 comments:

  1. Love your holo stamping! I need to try that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love stamping with holo polishes!

    ReplyDelete