Translate

Sunday, April 13, 2014

AIS Nail Stamping Over Green

Hoping onto Adventures in Stamping today with stamping over green.  Please forgive my short post, but I have tons to do!


Not my best stamping.  I should have done decals for the french tips.  Oh well.

 
With Flash
Artificial Light


I started with four coats of LynBDesigns The Credible Hulk.  Yes, four coats.  Such a pretty grass green holo, but it is a jelly holo, which means it is thin and needs a lot for full coverage.  I would suggest undies and a couple coats of The Credible Hulk for depth.  I love this green though, so I think it is well worth the extra coats.


Next I stamped with PUEEN 15 on ring and thumb and some french tips with Messy Mansion MM19.  Here comes the spam!


Despite my sloppy stamping, I ended up really liking this.  It surprises me how often I am doing accent nails recently.  They go against my "orderly and balanced" preferences, but this really does go together well...I think?  Let me know what you think!  Do you like accent nails?  Speak to me people!  See you soon!.

13 comments:

  1. I love the accent nails. And the sparkle/holo in this particular color looks magnificent. At least that is what the 2nd and 3rd from the bottom pictures suggest. Beautiful. Almost autumny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah...did I not mention it was a holo? What a bad blogger I am!

      Delete
  2. Its pretty! That holo green is gorgeous! I particularly like the ring nail the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the base color, such a pretty holo polish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and the green gives a soothing feel.I like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. i simply luv the polish,such a pretty shade!! and nice n simple mani, like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning green <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that green, beautiful mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful mani!!li love the color :)

    ReplyDelete