Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nail Art for the Beach

This is for the Popular summer challenge.  The prompt is "day at the beach".  I had plan...water washing up on a sandy shore.  Every day I would think about how best to accomplish it, without ever doing it.  The day came to post and I still had not done anything.  Creative block or something.  I had just woken up from a nap and thinking about it again....thinking about the beach and how you get sand everywhere and ...BOOM.  Knew what I was going to do.  


Yep, sand down the cleavage of the yellow polka dot bikinis (tee hee).


I started with two coats of Barielle Cream 'N Sugar.  On the tips I used the following:
  • Thumb - LVX Cliquot
  • Index - Essie Parka Perfect
  • Middle - LVX Legendaire
  • Ring - Orly Coachella Dweller
  • Pinkie - NOPI Ladies In the Spotlight

Next I dotted with Zoya Piaf for the polka dots and added Zoya Godiva for the sand.


What can I say?  This one just makes me tee hee.  Will have to save the sandy beach for another day :)  Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. These are cute. I like the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute ones!! and i do get creative block myself, nice interpretation of day at beach,made me smile here :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was smiling when i was reading this post...infact i liked this mani,its simple interpretation of what you do @ beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. only one word for this mani..cuteeeee !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Itchy! They do look fab dahling & I guess we should be glad you didn't show sand in other places. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this mani very cute and lovely colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really creative. ..who can think of sand on bikini ... well done hun

    ReplyDelete